After Hours Care

Mental Health Care

**For emergency mental health care when Student Counseling Services is closed, please call 402.280.2256 to be connected to a trained professional at no cost.**

Click here to learn more.

If you are on campus, you may also call Public Safety at 402.280.2911 or contact your Resident Director/Resident Assistant.  For additional off-campus emergency mental health care, call 911, go to your nearest emergency department, or call a hotline listed below:

Boys Town National Hotline: 800.448.3000
CHI Lasting Hope: 402.717.HOPE
National Suicide Hotline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
Texting Crisis Line: Text HELLO to 741741
Domestic Violence Rape Hotline: 402-345-7273

Medical Care

For on-campus medical emergencies, call Public Safety at 402-280-2911. For off-campus emergencies, call 911.

For students in campus housing requiring non-emergency medical attention, call Public Safety. A Campus Health Aide will be notified. Campus Health Aides are trained to provide an initial assessment of acute health conditions. In collaboration with an on-call medical provider, a plan of care is established.

Local Urgent Care Facilities and Emergency Departments:

CHI Health Emergency Department
2412 Cuming St

CHI Health Priority Care West Broadway
3135 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA

CVS Minute Clinic
48th & Dodge
1919 North 90th
6901 South 84th

225 N Saddle Creek Rd

Lasting Hope Recovery Center (psychiatric emergencies)
415 S 25th St