P-Card Agreement -- to request a new P-Card account.

P-Card Action Request -- for changes to an existing P-Card account

P-Card Pre-approval Form -- Used when making purchases requiring pre-approval per University Purchasing Policy 6.2

Missing Receipt Form -- Must be completed when original receipt is unavailable and a replacement cannot be obtained

P-Card TER -- complete when travel and business related entertainment expenses are charged to an account

Statement of Disputed Items -- complete when there is an item on your statement that has a discrepancy or is not recognized.