Housing Process

Housing Process

Residence Hall at Creighton

Living on-campus is an ideal way to immerse yourself in student life at Creighton. You will enhance your educational experience—and make friendships that will last a lifetime.


To help you build community, make lifelong friendships and receive the support you need for success, you’ll be living with other first-year students—either on a floor or in one of our first-year freshman residence halls.
Three out of our nine residence halls are designated freshmen only: Deglman, Gallagher and Kiewit. Space in Swanson Hall is also available for freshmen. See the first-time housing application process to apply for a freshman residence hall.


You’re no longer new to Creighton, but you still need support. In the residence halls we set you up for success by clustering you in halls with other sophomores. When it comes to sophomore-only living, you’ll have several choices. Swanson Hall has suites designated for sophomores. McGloin Hall also has suite-style housing for sophomores. Kenefick and Heider halls offer apartment-style living exclusively for sophomores. Davis Square is home to a portion of the sophomore population as well. See the recontracting process to learn about applying for sophomore living.


Many students elect to stay on-campus following the two-year on-campus requirement. Davis Square and Opus Hall house upperclassmen who continue their campus residence. These halls on the east side of campus offer two, three and four bedroom apartment-style living. See the recontracting process to learn about applying for apartment-style living.