Complete compensation plan
Creighton University strives to provide a balance of competitive compensation, benefits, and employee-related programs.
Creighton's compensation philosophy is to pay competitively in the market, specifically within higher education and the local labor market in order to attract and retain staff, administration and faculty.
To view the Salary Ranges and Broadbands, Job Description Guide, and Compensation Guide, please visit the Manager's Toolbox.
- Manager completes the job description template (job description guide) and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation reviews position responsibilities and market survey data for appropriate title and grade level classification.
- Compensation makes recommendations on grade/title and salary adjustments if necessary.
- Manager completes and submits the Employee Action Form to HR_Employee_Action_Form@creighton.edu inbox.
- Change is processed with the next pay period applicable depending on whether or not the position is Exempt (Monthly) or Non-Exempt (Biweekly).
For more information on the compensation plan, log in to the HR Intranet.