Expense Reimbursement

Travel & Expense Policy


  • When University faculty, staff and students are requesting personal reimbursement for expenses of $75 or more, an original receipt or invoice is required. Receipts are required for all lodging expenses, regardless of amount.
  • If using grant funds, all receipts are required.
  • Make sure you write a descriptive Business/Travel Purpose on the TER
  • Send in your TER in time to clear your department's approval process, so AP has it within 60 days after the expenses were incurred.

Purchasing Website

Visit the Purchasing website for complete information on University Travel & Reimbursement Policy.