Commonly Used Forms & Policies

Useful forms and policies that are important to you.

Creighton Campus

Your College of Professional Studies academic coach will be able to assist you with any of the following commonly used forms. You’ll also need to reapply yearly for scholarships.

Major and minor applications

Depending on which college at Creighton offers your major, you will need to follow their procedures for declaring your major or minor.

College of Professional Studies:

Transient study request

If you are seeking permission to take courses outside of Creighton, please complete this form. Once approved, this will ensure that the credits will apply to your program of study. For questions, please reach out to your student navigator.

Graduation in absentia

While we encourage all of our students to celebrate their accomplishments with their friends, family and the entire Creighton community at graduation, we understand that sometimes that’s not possible. In order to receive your diploma, you must complete the attached form and submit it to the CPS Dean’s office.

Name change request form

If your name has changed, it’s important to update your records with Creighton University as soon as possible. Please complete the attached PDF icon form and return it to the registrar’s office.

Immunization Submission

If you are taking courses on campus and were born on or after January 1, 1957, you will need to provide documentation of receiving TWO doses of the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella, or “MMR” vaccine (positive blood test showing immunity also accepted). A HOLD will be placed on your account, preventing you from future course registration until the information is submitted. This policy is based on current CDC standards and therefore you must show proof of vaccination. History of the disease will not be accepted. If you are unable to show proof of vaccination, unable to locate records, or have not been vaccinated, please contact Creighton Student Health Services at 402.280.2735.

To submit proof of immunization, you should have the following options:

Option 1:

Scantron form with physician’s signature. Complete the scantron form. A physician’s signature is required. Mail or fax the completed form to Student Health Services.

Option 2:

Documentation of immunization. If you have access to your immunization records (e.g. the “yellow card”, military records, high school/college records,
pages from a baby book), you can fax or email copies to Student Health Services. A scantron form is not required.

If you have questions about acceptable forms of documentation or the requirement itself, please contact Sue Weston, RN at 402.280.1789, or fax to 402.280.1859. Student Health Services is located in the Harper Center on the ground floor, room 1034.

Policies & procedures

Inter-college Transfer Application Form

Download and complete this form to apply to transfer from one college at Creighton University to another: PDF icon CPS Intercollege Transfer Application